The SMA hosts mock interviews with the goal of mutual benefits. Your organization will be put in direct contact with the brightest and most intelligent batch that UofT can offer. Simply put- the best of the best. In return, students will have an easier opportunity to learn more about your firm or organization and as well gain valuable experience in giving a professional interview. It is a great way to scout talent and enrich your arsenal of employees with top ranked academic students.
Preparation before the Interviews
- Have your Cover letter and Resume edited by the Careers centre.
- Research about the company from where your interviewer is from.
- Ask an SMA executive for Interview tips.
- Arrive 20mins before your slotted interview time.
- Dress professionally and look presentable.
- Research various interview questions, it will help to get your mind thinking on how to answer them.